Annual AKA convention Fish Registration
If you are planning to enter fish in this year’s Show, Auction, or Box Sale at the annual convention; Please consider registering your fish early at our Annual Convention home-page…
- You do not need to attend this year’s show or be an AKA member to enter fish in the Show, Auction, or Box Sale. All sold fish are a 70/30 split in favor of the entrant. Money is paid to entrant at the conclusion of the box sale, all sales are cash (US currency).
This year’s registration for fish is now on-line and open. If you are a current AKA member, you will only need your AKA profile email address to register. Enter your email address and select the “find my record” option. Your profile information will be used to auto-fill all fields and take you immeditely to the fish registration.
When registering your fish remember the following:
- You may make as many change during multiple sessions, once you “finalize” your registration you will not be able to make any further changes to your list, without AKA convention assistance.
- Please use the search field to search your species when entering, most genus, sub-genus and species names are found in our data-base. Searched fishes even though location might not match will give you a fast start when enteering your fish. The species and location fields are able to be manually entered when the appropriate check-boxes are set in the form.
- If you’ve entered “box-sale” fish entries you will receive a separate communication email April 15th or there-after with a list of your entries and an website link to add your pricing. Manual price changes at the convention will not be allowed as the box-sale tags will be printed in advance and have a Qr wanding code for fast check-out at the box sale.
- Please refer to the registration help directions for registration details.
- If you observe any problems or issues during the registration process please let me know as quickly as possible, this allows me to make adjustments/corrections in our program to avoid other’s from having the same repetitive problems.
Those of us working on this year’s show and AKA’s numerous volunteers sincerely appreciate your participation in this year’s show.
Respectfully Submitted, JP Langan, AKA Webmaster